Sunday, September 26, 2010

Favorite music Beethoven, Ninth Symphony

 Favorite movie: Forrest Gump Shawshank Redemption The Sound of Music Favorite book: philosophy, literature, management of the most interesting thing: reading, writing, traveling, listening to music, watching Korean favorite people: Germany Sister Lan the most valued quality: sincere, serious, the most offensive quality excellence: hypocrisy, ignorant, dawdle, accepted mediocrity

8 to see who I was hesitant to build. I know, see him, I would be surrendered. For me, his eyes are sharp, with absolutely lethal, and his eyes smile could make me drunk, where did me sad Oath that broke the bone marrow; not see him this way and he ended for Ciaran also somehow explain, however, the destruction of all he told me, I do not know have the courage to face.

desperation, I began to believe God, had to use a coin is still a choice.

go, go, go, go ... ...

not achieve it with coins! Still can not decide, I began to curse myself, him? you want to hear him say something? mistake this time alone, to deny him? him! I want to see him! Just then a knock came at the courtyard, I opened the door, the two do not know the woman standing in front of me. One of the 30-year-old woman asked: Construction sister.

I know, old and young have been ranked home-building, above, has two older sisters and a brother. I have not been to his home, their family should not know me, I will have to find his sister what happens?

I nodded my head, go back to my sister confessed a few, then followed them to a shabby little roadside restaurant. Just sat down, had the construction together with her older sister had introduced the young girl: girlfriend? My head

In the cold, tremble.

There is open only to hear the voice said: and you, this is not a love triangle thing. Moreover, even if no Nana, our family can not agree with him and you, you are not the person he was looking for. You are the students, the conditions so well, the future promising, he is just a worker, the door properly, households wrong, you go together, so you put a building, not crucial to his. , no way! was building can not have a girlfriend, and he loves me.

sister was the construction of the sound cruel to tear my heart: no way, in short, our family do not agree with you. Some words will break your heart out,cheap UGG boots, but you do not believe, I had to say. construction and Nana to be married, they had the same bed. Also, construction on your is not love, a few years ago he and a group of boys bet, should you happen, no matter, it is a joke, do not take it seriously. You see, there is evidence that yet. written in large letters:

words such as thunderstruck and completely destroyed my mind. V to all burning feeling, dizzy, cold hands and feet, severe pain spread to the body from the heart of every cell, in front of the figure gradually blurred until it disappears.

When I opened my eyes to find myself lying in a hospital emergency observation room, the father, mother and sister were anxiously waited at the bedside. I felt like being dismantled, shredded, and became a piece of, inability to scattered on a white bed.

whispered my forehead.

Who had never hated, and now, a kind of hate spread in the heart, and the construction of the person concerned had, things I hate, but hate myself.

thought I love to shock the world, Huichangdangqi, it now appears, but is a game, or is it a conspiracy. Bet a few small fry,UGGs, the use of Ciaran inquire about the news, the Spring Festival debut, and then capture prey, designed to be perfect, I had forgotten how to build a I also revel in the illusion of love, I thought I could love a vigorous, and the world as I so Chisha the few?

days ago, said

had heard the mother at the door of the building's sister said: br>
mother's voice was cold,UGG boots, very determined. Yes ah, should be the case, should not have started, so the end of it! But my heart Why does it hurt? Has been building for them? I was so tortured by his death, he of the proud, right?

me staring out the window, the night comes on, the darkness outside the window up, my heart was a dark one. A sudden that I had tonight about the construction, we have to meet. Occupy a strong idea in my mind, I want to see him, I asked him to face, I want to tear him!

I suddenly sat up, jumped out of bed ran out, and my father got hold of me, well, I have to ask! Dad to catch up with and hugged me, and I trembling, clinging to my mother also, V in the mother's shoulders, piercing cry.

old, love is something so heartbreaking!

that night, nightmare winding, hazy, I was surrounded by a group of demons everywhere calling for help,Discount UGG boots, no one ... ... I started a high fever, incoherent speech, has been shouting his name.

thank the background to provide: network edge water

No comments:

Post a Comment