Wednesday, May 11, 2011

If Dian Student Heyuan

sports two runs. self-study two out. ­ -
-
lines around school. the man as rogue. ­ -
-
two meetings to go. good times stray dogs. ­ -
-
taught me to write the text. I teach teachers to go boating. ­ -
-
teacher called me to take notes. I am a good teacher so stingy. ­ -
-
Well the teacher asked me drip drip. I teach teachers planes. ­ -
-
teacher called me to write the draft, I would die eight-man teacher. ­ -
-
teacher call me do not attempt to argue, I called the teacher eat another hair. ­ -
-
teacher shouted I love cleaning, I do not if the teacher D pigs. ­ -
-
teachers call me a haircut, a good teacher if I thirty-eight. ­ -
-
teacher called me to go to class, I would teachers Cranberry goods. ­ -
-
teacher called me up the stairs, I called the teacher to hanging chicken. ­ -
-
teacher called me eat breakfast, I then teacher, Department of traitors. ­ -
-
teacher called me to the dining hall, the teacher, Department of pervert my words. ­ -
-
widely taught me truth, I would put shit teacher. ­ -
-
teacher if I was talent, I would drop the coffin teacher. ­ -
-
school teacher called me with a card, I would bury the teacher of life and death. ­ -
-
teacher taught me wide civilization, if I were the teacher not you agree. ­ -
-
teacher taught me to sing love songs, I teach teachers catching waves. ­ -
-
I plan to paint teacher, I would do what the teacher bad. ­ -
-
teacher call me do not attempt to laugh, I would pry the teacher sub-base. ­ -
-
teacher called me to work, I then teacher was also the public. ­ -
-
teacher called me to play the game, I called the teacher to fresh milk. ­ -
-
teacher taught me sticker paper, I teach teachers digging booger. -

If I'm so winded teacher, I would provoke the teacher mother wave

No comments:

Post a Comment