Sunday, May 15, 2011

If someone loves me so

Once the two had dinner the night the girl with the boy to break the request ..
boy a bit shocked at first. Then silently accepted that we are still friends .... girls
boy said: Well ~ Yes ~ if you have any difficulties I will help you ..
giggle as usual .. and then to so .. quiet dinner finished their last day
call after the boy or the girl had asked him how ..?
home yet? fed up?
girls, although surprised but did not ask. Take them for granted until the boy's care
girl in a case of anger on the boy said: It does not matter to you!!
Pale boy said: sorry to disturb
~ the girl and he had The boyfriend had a fight. The poor boy became a punching bag ..
girls every day the boy received no calls the girls surprised
.. but did not think ..
few days later the boy still did not call girl
girl thought: What the? only read a few words he gave me Shuapi Qi
forget ~ in the end is really the wrong I called him my good. way. Boys Do not tell him so stingy ~ ~
girl playing for a long time even if no answer was also suspended Le ~
girl began to feel strange ....
companies to find the boy went to the boy. But the boy's colleagues said the boy had already left the boy's boss
boy .. girl friend then asked him what the boy gone?
His boss said: I do not know if I am also find him ah!?
girls did not give up. to call the boy home. the boy's family said the girl thought the boy abroad

strange how the boy's family was not rich could allow him to go abroad it? ( In fact the boy's family is also the girl broke up with him one of the reasons it)
say he did not tell me to go abroad ... even if his friends are all that you know? strange????
full of doubt With a heart filled with questions about her home ...
suddenly found it had a letter in the mailbox! she open it ... the boy wrote the letter ..
This time she was sure the boy did leave .. but did not say that, Tainan has gone?
nasty pig will not go ~ ~ ~ ~
say although the girls never seen again since then ... but boy, the boy always received regular letter
especially important days such as the girl's birthday .. he would wish her a happy birthday and Valentine's Day with gifts .. when they did not forget to wish her happy ..
and flowers to Christmas it is needless to say .. Even the girls, he encouraged the university entrance exam will receive a chip card
Therefore, although the girl had not seen the boy a long time, but also could feel the boy's care .. but the girl finds the boy sent her a letter almost did not send Address the letter forwarding the ~ ~ What else is strange??
like a friend put the letter directly to the mailbox?? ..
and does not knows, why the boy's friends have become particularly good for girls?
invitation only birthday girl with gift will go out even more .... as long as a boy friend and she is a girl, then will take the initiative to invite
teach girls? chat. speak Phone greetings and so on ..
concern that the move ... but the girls found it strange for a long time girl ..
those days used to feel so happy for her .... well .. .. until one day the girl found the boy for a long time did not send a letter to him .. she felt a strange
.. but would like to forget may be a busy boy recently, right?
But a week later the girl still did not receive half of the letter ...
She began to panic .. she did not know why she would panic .. just know she wanted to watch the boy's letter ...
two years, the boy wrote to the girl always .. especially in the special day total a boy passes him from afar, the blessing of warm
continue to go with him .. .. Although the girls can not reply ..
but this is now a part of life the girl suddenly disappeared suddenly find the girl by *.. less like a boy, girls began to shop around to find the whereabouts of the boy ..
to the previous coffee shop frequented. Chadian. bookshop. Internet cafe. a seat. a stay for a day ... < br> I only hope to see him ... but if not ...
boy evaporated from the world ..
her last hope to hold the boy's friends asked the company ... the boy's friends and colleagues in the boy's whereabouts ..
boys have a female colleague called Ru Lin is the girl I asked the girl actually cried .. Ru Lin asked how the?
boy's boss said: Hello ~ ~ take it right to call this man!! to know that he go there ...
girl I saw a note on a piece of paper with phone numbers. .. I thought the girl very happy: I have finally been found it!!
girl over the phone ...: Hey ~ ~ ~? phone end of the line came a male voice.
Although the girl had been almost 2 years not seen the boy. but she sure that the phone where the person is not the boy
girl: Will not listen to the other girl ..... finished said: Oh .. I know who you are ...
to find my brother? I such a long time ... you have time? easy out? we talk about a place Cheung will understand it ... ...
girls and boys at a loss of his brother agreed to where
girls to see that he was really the boy's younger brother
because it is really quite like the ...
girls can not wait to ask: older brother?
boy's brother said nothing but quietly a letter from the bag and pulled out and handed the girl ...
...

sorry this letter a few days ago .. in fact, showed a respect
but I do not know how should I showed why it until recently ....
the original letter of the last two years are you write me?!! girl asked ...
surprised no no no no!! I only on behalf of my brother, nothing more ..
to so much trouble doing it? What the? it for girls, although the mysterious ..
mouth mutter but still the excitement ....
conceal his face opened the letter ....
Hey ~ ~ ~ Spike recently had you? < br> weather starts to cool the body 唷 唷 ~ their care? chance to read the do? Do not preparing for it know?
Oh ~ you said as a child .. sorry sorry ..
just always so worried about .. I really need people. care. Protection
, but rest assured I have already explained my buddies have to take good care of the ...
see this letter because When I've come to a place far away ....
I can not continue to take care of .. but I really worried about
so I stay with this approach through The next day ....
hope do not mind ... but this is probably my last letter
because my time is up I'm really sorry ....
not wish to see ..
but I do not want to let you see the way ..
I do not want to be sad because of me ...
I hope a happy heart. . This is my greatest wish ah .. ah, but also a quick exam
harm if not admitted to me because I can not forgive myself
probably because this is my last request ...
calculate more than 200 letters about it? hehe ~ hope it will not instigate ~ ~
and too fast though I left ... but I do not regret too ..
with together with the I am very happy with the day ..... is not an option though ...
final but it was just me ... or I really do not know how to break up with the mention because I do not want to hurt the
. .. After all that I can not give happiness. with the break up

after my body is getting worse!! to the hospital ...
doctor told me I was only 3 months of life was better ... and I broke up early ...
or ... hehe ~ ~ ~ really smart ....
snow so I will calculate according to calendar days written more than 200 letters calling me a letter my brother sent me the date in accordance with
as if I am still around .. stay with the same ..
calculate 2 years, right? I want to I feel is relatively short, right?
should be more accepting of the fact that the bar ??
so I write the last letter at this time to say I have no way
to write a ...
want to forgive .... I do not know of the impact will not be great ...
.. sorry if this time I will be comforted ....
no way I just want to tell you I love my life .. I can not wait to take care of ... even if the final go hand in hand with another man
the other side of the red carpet and I hope to continue to be friends .....
but I can? I can not because God gave me the time to ...
While the short does not regret it ... but I think my life is complete ...
like our relationship was short .. but I think it is worth the ...
Thank you to accompany me about my the first paragraph of this life in love ..
If time can not catch me ... do not ever fall in love ..
the past can never do? .. so I can not hurt ... .
pay if tomorrow .. wait .. let me stay together I'll do it ...
but I have tomorrow? not .. so I will leave ..
If I can leave the world unencumbered that I no longer love to .. but I no longer care about ...
tears his eyes have told me I can not let go ..
Therefore, it is I am. love .......
do not cry for me because I am very happy ...
loved cut a very simple ... as long as the fate of missing method can forget the
so forget me ....

love Naraku Mei Hospital
the time the girl looked at the letter one month after they broke up ....
is she said to him: It does not matter the next day with .... ..
day .... cold autumn weather to

night in Tainan 3 Wong 3 door a girl holding a letter
cried .....

No comments:

Post a Comment