Monday, November 1, 2010

6.1 roses of pleasure and self-made dog clothes o (∩ _ ∩) o

 6.1 Children's Day today, I have always liked the festival. Although I have more than 20 years old, but I have no reason to adhere to this stuff. Give yourself a simple reason, look young,UGG boots cheap, huh, huh huh, huh ~ ~ ~  Today, her husband returned home from home, he was halfway then suddenly changed to a rose out from behind Oh, What a surprise, but the road is really super shy,UGGs, cheeky like me feel flushed, which considered He gave me a holiday gift,UGG boots, and really is a surprise ......< br> back home and saw the baby Mimi suddenly sincerely want to give it to do clothes, but I'm stupid hands than feet, previously had their own sewing a cloth rabbit,bailey UGG boots, the results are said to be sand bags ... my husband is not self-esteem, this time I was very satisfied with the dog clothes, contented thing. Anyway, I reflect on my love oh ~ Mimi 6.1 Mimi Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment