Sunday, November 28, 2010

When you can not get up

 Can not get up when the index finger with the fingers of time sandwiched like a cigarette, then one becomes an Ashes to Ashes. Moments,UGG bailey button, such as migratory birds fly from the north and the south. Back to the night rain,Bailey UGG boots, has been in the morning, I bar sent more aimless time TV drama, who also left the taste of baby. on the 23rd to today, often all night if baby nestled in my side. Love is a taste of what,bailey UGG boots, from the brain asleep to the eyes open, one person in the crowd surging in meditation, you always see a little baby child pair of eyes, is so gentle yet sharp.
a woman's emotional make you nowhere to run, I would addicted to them. work again and again,UGG boots clearance, tired and weary. can not get up, I fell asleep until noon, wake up Shique particularly miss. my precious child, just want to be with you, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment