Thursday, November 11, 2010

Anderson Silva Spider-Man never give up

 (My original reprint please indicate the source)
Spider-Man Anderson Silva has just completed another in Auckland UFC middleweight champion his title defense, after a disadvantage after 4 rounds, the Brazilian with a triangular U.S. players get locked Sonnen, to determine his level of the boss in this position. before returning to Brazil, Spider-Man accepted the TATAME interview, in which he praised his opponent's performance, and told us that he had promised to Rodrigo Minotauro ( Spider-Man jujitsu training partner and coach) a uniform victory (unbiased translation)
you beat Chael Sonnen, this how do you think?
which say nothing, and now I won, I began to consider the next game. to say, this is a good game, it's not the same as we expected. before seen at all times I always win, and do not take any risks, it is also stick, he makes me stronger. We did a lot of different links, thank God, these training played a role in the game, this is the Jiu-Jitsu and I won the race, thank God, the other to thank my jujitsu instructor.
embarrassed a lot of people do not want this situation to win, you have to see how?
I experienced difficulties in the mobile area, because I hurt my ribs, three weeks before the game hurt. things occurred in training me and Satoshi Ishii, he is Lyoto Machida friends, come and join us from Japan training. I was injured and the doctor told me that my last out of the race, although the injury is not so serious, but it certainly will affect my play the game. But, thank God, we do tactical plan for the race a success.
your opponent is a wrestler, he likes to drag opponents ground, and then hit the ground continue to boxing, many of them for the ribs, and This rib injury is not very bad for you?
It really was trouble for me, because I can not move as fast as usual. But he has done very well, he played a good game, for He and I still audience, this is a good game.
we see you again slide into the fifth round, and then you have to worry about the first 20 minutes to completely dominate the game as the opponent does ?
In fact, the state of standing still I have some opportunities, but because of my injury I can not play its due strength. in peacetime training, I did a lot of standing training, but because of injuries I very few games where opponents hit only a few. on the ground fighting, I believe that everyone's pay is worth it, I want to thank Rodrigo (Minotauro), Rogerio (Minotouro), (Rafael) Feijao, Andre Galvao, (Ronaldo ) Jacare, Ramon (Lemos), and all those who helped me. us analyze, understand what I can continue to improve, I easily get into trouble on the ground where I will practice more. because these people help, so I can win this home. You need to keep training,cheap UGG boots, and continuously improve their.
match your career the most difficult race you?
not. only when I the end of the last game, I will know which is the most difficult game, this game is hard for me, but there is no difference between other games.
in this game, it was MMA joked that Steven Seagal is a term of Mick Jagger, you see how?
this is a bad joke, Steven Seagal is a great coach, I started training from the beginning, he continued to help me, he won all of the respect. I hope everyone can respect him.
if you win the game in Hollywood feature films, the protagonist has been in the face of adversity, and then film ends, he finally won ...
Hey man, this development of competition is just the way it was supposed to run. to say that the greatest masters of Almighty God, I'm just a tool he was only performing its functions.
this game is meaningful not only for the soldiers, but also for the public positive. We never give up the dream, we never lost goal, I think it is important not only for fighting a course, for each face a difficult people, this is an important quality. This is the nature of the true spirit of the sport. I, as a servant of God, with their own performances to inspire people, never give up, a miracle is to adhere to.
the channel SporTV game will broadcast in the world, Brazil has a lot of people you can see the game, how do you think of this? Maybe these people do not understand the sport had, but they will have the opportunity to see your performance.
I am very pleased, as I before that, when this happens, it will be a make people satisfied with the results. As I said in an interview before the game, those Chael Sonnen Rodrigo's comments on (his criticism of the Jiu-Jitsu black belt Rodrigo worthless , no technical content) makes me angry, he said he wanted to say, but he picked the wrong target this time. I told before the race Rodrigo, I learned this guy, for my honor, for your black belt. Thank God, I did it all.
jujitsu is a good technology, which in a pinch, I win. For this reason I made a lot of jiu-jitsu training. I would also like to thank all the Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt, because they track the history of MMA victory won with dignity, I own a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt proud of being a member.
What is your next step? with Chael Sonnen call back, or with Vitor Belfort fight, or take good care of your broken ribs?
now, I must first take care of your injuries. I had a student over the weekend to race,UGG boots clearance, I have to help his training partner Mario Miranda addition, I also arranged a Field UFC event, I have to help him. When I was a good hurt,UGG bailey button, I will come back. Then I will bring boxing fans and fighting industry in Brazil for more surprises.
Mario Miranda and Demian Maia of the game, you that will be how to develop?
it is an uphill battle, but also very complex. Mario Miranda is my training partner, and Demian Maia is my compatriots, I can only say that I hope to obtain the best state victory.
victory for those of you cheering fans, what are you doing?
I use a lock and a triangular cross get a solid opponent, Rodrigo Minotauro This is the style of thing (laughs). First I want to thank God, I thank the supporters cheering for me, and thank those who criticized me, and they let me progress, but I'm just a human, and as ordinary people. I'll be wrong, of course, I will be correct, I think next time I will prove the performance is still who I am, how I level. I also thank you,UGG boots cheap, magazine reporter, you make me and everyone have more exchanges, we can know my real thoughts. Finally, Brazil is always in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment