Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Do your roots, how are

 Do your roots, please ......< br> I am only your life
roots, how are
period if the distance is far in the past, if a paused
The gaze of
I will be your roots, how are
may be athletic, not to drink
cure my past life forgotten side of the bowl
life, I took my previous life circumstances, to But you go about
has heart like we do not want to do your glass
embrace women just want to pay off the previous life situation
debt
let me do your roots, right < br> to make a life
know your roots you know, how are you bitter

know, but as you will not understand your worry poisoning

but will not be for you
tears I know you know you make a
but no longer have your roots, how are

let me make a life hurt you worship your roots, how are
pain
pain for you I hurt the warm comfort of your
worship you and respect you make my heart
impact your heart
let me be a pain but you worship you
the roots no longer love you, how are

life no longer hold your hand no longer the romantic old age together
oath
no longer as crazy, if you lost
no longer emotionally
you not want to read out the
regret that I was late born, I hate the sad
early born no longer send in the afterlife
more smiling eyes closed
Xinruzhishui
to the present, let me do your roots, how are
Since then, there is no day and night to accompany
Since then, there is no life after life forever
this life, I only you The roots of
desire in the body and the body than it
this life, I only do the roots of your love
residues in the warmth in there it will be painful
precipitation, the thoughts flying
loved, and often trivial in the sting of love, we care it
love before, and always in distress and lingering love, then abandoned it
So, we love you hide in my heart
So, I will love you integrate into that kind of love called blood

what kind of homes abandoned
that kind of love called love, will I give up my hair
so fragrant pale

at your fingertips grazed my breath I whisper in your ear
figure out your eyes firmly
forget my lingering
your life I will be your roots
, how are
let my calm soothe your upset
Let me hear you tell the depressed
let me use a clear head, with the soft mind
sort out your thoughts chaos
your grin is my smile
my life with you through the quiet section of the road
I will fulfill the mission of the roots of good

I was destined only to this life do your roots

No comments:

Post a Comment