Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Every day you have opportunities and a lot of people passing

 Every day you have opportunities and a lot of people passing, but know nothing about you or them,

but maybe one day he will become your friend or confidant ,

I was a policeman, my name is He Zhiwu, No. 223.

time to kill the pain, and disappointment in love every time I do, I'll go running,

because you can run inside the body of water evaporate, and so I'm not so easy tears,

how can I cry it? In May the hearts of the inside, I'm a cool man. Break up the day from the start, I bought a can a day due May 1 canned pineapple,

because the pineapple is a favorite thing Ami,UGGs, and May 1st is my birthday.

I told myself that when I bought 30 cans of full-time,

if she does not come back, this relationship will expire.

do not know when to begin, in every thing above all a day,

saury expires,UGG boots, canned meat will be expired, even the plastic wrap will expire,

I began to wonder, in this world, what else does not expire?

in 1994, May 1, a woman told me a cry of

If the memory is also a canned,cheap UGG boots, I hope it does not expire cans canned;

If you must add a day,Discount UGG boots, I hope she is a million years.

close to me and her, when the distance between us is only 0.01 cm,

I know nothing about her, 57 hours, I fell in love with her,

six hours later, she was like another man.

I thought it would be with her for a long time, like an aircraft to fill the oil the same,

can fly very far, who knows what will turn the aircraft intermediate station ... ...

a man cry, you give him paper towels on the line;

However, if a house were crying, you do a lot of things.

do not know when to start, I became a very careful person,

every time I raincoat, I will wear sunglasses,

you never do not know when it will rain,

when out of the sun.

White:



Break up the day from the start, I bought a can a day due May 1 canned pineapple because pineapple is a favorite thing, O May, but May 1st is my birthday. I told myself that when I bought 30 cans of full-time if she does not come back, this relationship will expire.

has been broken for six months have not been the case, but today I caught a wanted man. Every time I have good news, my first wish is that my girlfriend informed Ah May.



was already on the escalator stopped rush)



? long been removed before? hi, forget the old new. No thought can feel? have to move, but also responsible for throwing, and I hope that those who can never expire, and I also saves effort? You are so in love with expired canned food? I have a box here, all for you, do not charge you money! br>
do not know when to start, above all in what a date, Pacific saury expire, canned meat will be expired, even the plastic wrap will be expired, I began to wonder, in this world, what else does not expire?



Tony monologue one:

since she left, at home a lot of things have changed.

talking on a piece of soap.

Well do not you cry, cry to when? point man to be strong Well, what have you, lie down like trees, like food, like what? dry, hang up)

> good or bad? . br>
br>
on the towel, said:

Well you, you to reflect on it. .

of cloth tiger, said:

Well, but you do not own dirty confused Well, white is not very good before, why yellow to confused to see, but also a big scar, and others you are not fighting friends? br> on the shirt, said:

, tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be free to you the sun.

Takeshi Kaneshiro large section of the start of the monologue, dialogue between occasionally.

Every day you have opportunities and a lot of people passing, but know nothing about you or them, but maybe one day he will become your friends, or friends, I am a police My name is He Zhiwu, No. 223.

our closest, I told her the distance between only 0.01 cm, 57 hours, I fell in love with this woman.

(GF Gold call home)

Well come to you specifically call figured out will call me. I am not looking for Ah May, I was called especially to greet your place, you cough up good? . a habit, my habit? Ah come here so that may work. A May

like to come here, because here the boss said she was like Shankoubaihui, I recently broke up with her because she said I do not like getting three friends and the Po.

No comments:

Post a Comment