Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm a fool cause I have the Jazz to adults

 I'm a fool cause I have the Jazz to adults, young from the adults, adult fish . . No. I was stupid ① spread of it, in reality, not a friend, so I went online, hoping to know some people can make new friends. ① in the stall number, I know Jazz adults, young adults away from the fish adults. I thought I would have been in the booth to do so, I am so naive.

therefore to be excluded so easily, and really no matter where I is the most unpopular people do, reluctantly, I have been in the bar a message, a Renshi of others, is to make people notice me, ah, know of my existence, really naive!

earlier, Jazz adults say, no, I have not qualified to call them an adult now,, oh, watching the Jazz said those words, a little feeling of being hurt.

Well, maybe now I hurt someone else, after all, I usually, is to attract attention, attention, before it becomes so.

junior high school when I first came, determined to change myself, so the language class representatives in the election, when the teeth of normal psychology of fear is I press down,,, ah pull, and pull it far away,,

In short, the stall ① number this time, I am very interesting, no matter how you say Jazz I, that I walk away after wounding, very vicious words what, I do not further care of.

cause I have to spread ① number,,,

TO mirror:

I do not know who you are on your But I understand that poor people are not installed equipment to allow others to speak for you will be able to explain your innocence.

From these words we did not see any remorse, and if I hurt you, then I am sorry. After all, all this is your own making. I was at the last moment made my point, rather than beginning in the exclusion of you. I do not understand why you are As far as I know, the general will lie very popular girl, put plain and the like, I hope you are not such people.

 I'm a fool cause I have the Jazz to adults, young adults away from the fish adults. . No. I was stupid ① spread of it, in reality, not a friend, so I went online, hoping to know some people can make new friends. ① in the stall number, I know Jazz adults, young adults away from the fish adults. I thought I would have been in the booth to do so, I am so naive.

for you these words, I have to tell you very seriously, I have had this take you as a friend, you make me cry from your start. At first, I think you in my heart is a very serious and careful person, a list of long, clean and clear, clear, for everyone with a serious attitude, humble and friendly. So I praise your heart:

so he so easily excluded, and indeed no matter where I is the most unpopular people do, but unfortunately, so I have been affixed to it a shout, an understanding of the others, is to make people notice me, ah, know I exist, is really naive!

I do not know why, you start to lose patience with the blow-up members who share the attitude sent for submission, silhouette not seen, so in several posts where someone else see your busy not only statistics, but also to help find map. Candidates is based on point in the stall in the We do not intend to bear down on your talking about. So I put those statistics have been updated, and members share the tasks of each are listed good.

a while,cheap UGG boots, you see the post about the top of the ranks would reply: > smile, tell the truth that living a little trouble, I would own satirical: a lot of single, very sleepy.

did not think she made a long passage: do not do it, casually looking away from the big green mermaid adult or adults acting Jazz, while part-time really three stores will ...... cough! Anyway, it is like this, in front of a full set of versions of adults in front of unfinished Jazz have made, and thus be, after the consent of Jazz adults. let's officially retire. In, (bow) Jazz Night An adult, young adults from the night security, night security adult fish, Ling Wei Poems An adult night. >
Green from the tell you I was joking, and persuaded you, will you leave.

But, you say: I want to tell you that you think too much, and I said I'm sorry. You say:

the on-line and then I was feeling very bad before the situation on the line (for 4 times by friends to be stood up + for 4 times that of the dominatrix shoe overwhelming list + Tricky + three quarters of the share of workers signing very fire of God), and of course you do not know that I am a bad mood, probably still thinking of me I see you list altogether reject all good,, intentional to cold wave it? !

I live in the hearts of repressed anger, sent words: What do you mean I should not have access to all the list? (Insignificant laughter)

see that you are meant to make me: Long time no one died, I do curse: faster,, How nice if you do so? I never thought about how he is dead it ~ than I fast? You are implying that I? : Gee how will it ~ ~ how you can live longer a death curse someone does not generally small mirror ~ ~ ah ~

particular there was a long one after a single painting, but did not share any member to resign , which for me adds to the burden.

I have no mood to discuss with you I die, I want to draw.

So you say: What is it? Yo that you want to resign, because I do better than Hello so you have to exit it? Or because I So you do not want to be better?

So I told you: the future so that statistics like jazz adults, and, mirror on the 14th starting 8:00 am to 10:00 meeting in English, and 2:00 to 4:00 make mathematics, too busy,,!!
how? You do not want to leave?

So I told you do not matter, because is very busy, you can stay together: >
2:00 pm to 5:30 pm watercolor sketches of the two

+ 7:00 pm to 9:30 am drawing + sketch of the two

really high, and my home away from studio very far. take the bus to go through six stations, I was riding a bicycle. OTZ riding a efforts, the Internet did a good person, help them draw what they laugh at you stupid.

You immediately say this: Why should hard Cuigao,, I can dive Well, why should I pay for the here so much, saying that I do not want to do this is to live Well, who would laugh at you stupid ah,, go to Laugh Bai,bailey UGG boots,, go its own way, let others say about it,, saying that I have talked so much I do not know what they are talking about,, well I admit I'm silly, that you dare, you dare, you 'm not in a hurry list,, hard, right wing,, (saying who you are,,, I know dat you)

painting paintings ah ah ah painting,,

it? Can you understand us? You are very hard. You only see yourself?

you say: You understand wrong, they tell you what is the royal sister,UGG boots clearance, but you still have not acknowledged.

, (I'm royal sister royal sister royal sister and said,,) I do not like what Miss Royal,,, it, remember that I die not LOLI, I am a Royal sister! Royal sister! know? I will not tell you, just know that I am sister to Royal OK. (saying the Jazz I am sorry ah, keep your water the floor.) No objection! Capricious and unreasonable, and sometimes is not pretty, but a nuisance, no matter how we spoil you, but here is where everyone is equal, not your clothes to food to mouth reach of the home, the princess adults. You know, green things from the very dedicated to the love, who must not be allowed to slander it, but your sentence is called try, that the rest of the list of all you are responsible, so that other people idle about 【looking grim No matter how busy you are you can go somewhere else to go part-time we do not say anything. You leave the booth to leave what we do not say, but why old trick it? Other members share

very angry, but kept her mouth shut.

you still trying to challenge the limits of green from:

instructed not save you,,

Ever

Well, I am angry.

Ever since, I do not LOLI, (do not even like, see Wikipedia LOLI law, copy the following evidence to me)

sister saying I was Royal (Please be sure to I believe the mirror's law)

This is not, no home.

so so.

- Mirror

So, your young adults up go away, I want to spread it ,,,,,,

finishing a result, above, and other issued tables,

hurt others, to drive people away, this is your style?

You said: big monster melee it, keep candidates in a variety of shops statisticians,,

You do not seem intended to stop the young from harm it: do not know! I only know I'm royal sister royal sister royal sister royal sister!!

You have selected escape: > I want to restore: : Why is that?

a result of your sky, I'm angry: : Detroit Metal City ... Do you really want to continue a stalemate forever?

sardines, said: Dry!

sardines, said: take them off (laughs

little sister go to the gym or exercise your right to know how to speak, how pleasing the so-called loose lips



the character of this self-righteous no weight can not be that (laugh seem freed. is not it.

So, thank you for making me angry:

>
tut tut ... was sick of it.

so powerful that people here do it carefully so hard.

others but the list of all the people said
who is responsible for the enumerators, who will be responsible for it.

here do not care what other people.

Ai Yoyo a pity it.

tut tut no way do we have here can not afford it really cheap to do the eldest.

so he had to recruit new statisticians of it.

Ai Yoyo members who really do not share my is forced to do.

you agree with that?

after all the others do not want to leave the things there is no way to tut tut. see on the dizziness, what responsibilities duties Jazz you shop and go!

Re: 829 F,UGG shoes, so due diligence

yo ah. end throw stall quit the whole person. tut tut.

really match your style ah. and hurt me and then after the publicity around how to let others tell their own injuries.

I'm sorry.

hurt I still can not forgive others who left, so my words will, of course offend you.

2 times I have run for Civic Committee, as unpopular now, each time by their cynicism, their voice was harsh, and I will never forget.

Sports Day 1400 meters then I would like to report you want to see, I want to tell them I'm not the kind of wimp. Then she (one recognized by all people) sneer at me and said: disgrace to the class, or give me the rank and HJ it. issued biting his lips and nodded and ran out. Yes ah! I was not ah! worthless wretch like me! in poor performance and poor willpower and welcome! But I have tried, ah!!! I In order to break their own, I ran and ran like crazy! I do not eat snacks, I do not read the comic I do not play computer class after school I desperately tied to sandbags ran and ran around the playground, why do you I am not authorized!!! Why!!! Why laugh?! Why!!!!

Finally, the class teacher to help me reported the 800 meters and 400 meters.

800 米the race began. They gathered around the runway, the remains are those cold wave and laugh. I'm not going to let them succeed, my mind went blank, nothing, and I felt running in the dark, surrounded by them that tart mean and if the film will react if the laughter now. I heard his heavy breathing, my legs seem longer. I seem to have run how to run endless, why have it running in front of all the dark ? .. I lost, I'm sorry.

longer people do not want to hurt later.

particular, then let other people hurt others, then turn and leave.

your do not apologize to us,

say such a thing as long as we like a.

Thank you.

I'm sorry.

Farewell.

-------------------- had this to you for a friend's Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment