Friday, February 11, 2011

Blind confession

 Today, Beijing's weather is very good, very cool, like the fall.
Is still a busy day, go out at night because of good friends, so I'm only one person. About the guy you love to eat, is still my treat, he goes to work for two months and had not sent a salary, I am pained him. but quiet meal, but went their separate ways, do not know how the case, a person walking in the way back to the calm He sent a message: Sorry, I found that I really love you a little bit.
no below. do not know what the relationship is what will end. feeling a little cry. that was very sour .
......< br> possible everyone will meet people who feel a sense of it, but not necessarily a happy ending every time.
own way, as if from the last resist Heart and more than a year, nearly two years. do not know this time I will still be missed. If you continue to miss, there will be another two years later yourself, I can not imagine that two years and two years, but also how many years .......

No comments:

Post a Comment